It’s important for clients to know that our clinics across the UK, including London, are open and running as normal during lockdown. We are here for you.
Any client who would prefer to have face to face treatment in one of our clinics, or is not eligible for telemedicine, can still book to have treatment in a clinic: our network of over 60 clinics will also remain open for anyone who is not eligible for this option and needs to attend a clinic to receive face-to-face care.
Our clinics in London
We are running lots of local and community clinics across London, which you should be able to get to without using public transport.
Have a look at the map of our services to find your nearest clinic.
We have clinics running in the following locations across London:
- Brixton centre (medical and surgical treatments)
- Central London centre (medical and surgical treatments)
- Croydon (medical treatment only)
- Ealing (medical and surgical treatments)
- East Sheen (medical treatment only)
- Greenwich (medical treatment only)
- Hillingdon (medical treatment only)
- Lewisham (medical treatment only)
- Waterloo (medical treatment only)
- Watford (medical treatment only)
- Wembley (medical treatment only)
- Wimbledon (medical treatment only)
Find out more about our London clinics at this link.
Our newest clinic in London: East Sheen
Our most recently opened London clinic is based in East Sheen in the Sheen Lane Health Centre.
East Sheen is in Richmond (zone 3) and is accessible by tube (District line) and bus. The Health Centre is also accessible by bike, foot or rail, and the nearest train station is Mortlake (South Western railway). There are lots of car parks on Sheen Lane, so the clinic is also easily accessible by car. If you have any questions about how to find your nearest clinic, our team will be happy to help.
Get in touch to know more
You don't need a GP referral to access abortion care. If you have any questions or want some advice, you can always contact us.
England, Scotland and Wales: 0345 300 8090