Marie Stopes UK is excited to invite you to a unique and thought provoking seminar on our international work
Marie Stopes UK is part of the Marie Stopes International partnership, a charity with 12,000 team members working in 37 countries to deliver its mission. Starting from one single clinic in London in 1976, the organisation has grown to become one of the world’s largest providers of high quality, affordable contraception and safe abortion services.
About the Seminar*
Marie Stopes International's Global Medical Director, Dr Dhammika Perera will examine the unmet need for family planning on a global scale, providing a unique insight in to the epidemiology of abortion and contraception, the outcome of which will challenge your thoughts and perceptions.
This session focuses on:
- The global picture of abortion and contraception
- How modern contraception, abortion and fertility rates interact
- How abortion safety and practice differs around the globe
- How the safety of pregnancy termination is assessed on a global scale
- How UK practice in contraception and abortion differs from key global practices
- The scale, services and governance of Marie Stopes International
Please join us on Saturday 25th April for this exciting session, followed by a networking brunch.
We look forward to welcoming you to this first in a series of events.
*CPD Accreditation in process
Where and When
Location: The Village Leeds SouthCapitol Boulevard, Tingley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS27 0TS
Date: April 25th 2020
Time: 10:00-13:00 (registration starts at 9:30) - Networking brunch starts at 13:00
Attendance fee: FREE!
Inscription: limited number of places available. To hold your seat, please register at this link
If you'd like to know more about this event, please contact us at email@example.com