Abortion fees at Marie Stopes UK
|Medical abortion (abortion pill) up to 9 weeks||£464|
|Up to 14 weeks, non anaesthetic||£562|
|Up to 14 weeks sedation||£643|
|Up to 14 weeks general anaesthetic||£707|
|Over 14-19 weeks sedation||£845|
|Over 14-19 weeks general anaesthetic||£899|
|Over 19 weeks general anaesthetic||£1958|
|Weekend charge (additional fee for all abortion services performed on weekends)||£42|
|Abortion aftercare service||Free|
|Sterilisation with abortion up to 13 weeks||£1660|
|IUD fitted at time of treatment||£79|
|Mirena IUS fitted at time of treatment||£165|
|Contraceptive implant at time of treatment||£175|
|Contraceptive implant removal||£106|
Paying for your initial abortion consultation
- The cost of a face-to-face initial consultation is £82, or you may wish to use our telephone consultation service which also costs £82. This fee is for the consultation part of the service only and is non-refundable.
- For the face-to-face consultation, you can pay this when you arrive at a Marie Stopes centre.
- For the telephone consultation, payment will be accepted at the time of the consultation. We're pleased to accept the following credit/debit cards over the phone: Mastercard, Visa or Switch, Delta, Solo, and Electron.
Paying for abortion treatment
- On arrival at the centre you'll be asked for payment. Please note that an additional £42 fee is charged for all abortion services carried out during weekends.
- You can choose to pay by cash (not accepted at early medical units), Mastercard, Visa, Switch, Delta, Solo or Electron.
Where do abortion treatment fees go?
The fees paid by clients in our UK centres are reinvested back into our centres. This ensures we continue to provide the best possible sexual healthcare services for women and men in the UK.
Some of the money from fees goes towards supporting our work in developing countries.
Want to talk about your options?
Our specialist staff are on hand 24/7 to offer expert advice and support – from your initial consultation to treatment aftercare.
To find out more about our fees and if you're eligible for NHS treatment, please call us on 0345 300 8090 (24 hrs) or request a call back at a time that suits you.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and information.
The medical abortion (abortion pill) is also known as early abortion. At Marie... Read more
The medical abortion (or abortion pill) is also known as early abortion and... Read more
At Marie Stopes UK - whether your abortion treatment is NHS-funded or private... Read more